Saturday 11 October 2008

I'm a 3rd years Media Studies student and I readily admit that this is the first time I have written a blog in my life. Perhaps that is an admission I should not so readily make but I decided to set this up in order to give a student outlook on Media 2.0 which is essentially an academic proposal to update media studies with regards to teaching. I'm not quite sure yet who will respond to my (undoubedtly) inane, misjudged and ludricous ramblings yet I'm hoping that even if a lecturer or academic or even a student themselves does look at this blog occasionally in their spare moments, then there will be a small part of me that will be delighted that they have indulged in some of the ideas brought to the forum and that who knows, maybe something I or someone else has said will help them in their quest to update the field - their field, that they know so much about.

No comments: